Premier Collision Center remains open to serve our customers during the COVID-19 pandemic. We are open during our regular hours: Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m and Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. We continue to provide quality service to our customers that our customers have come to expect from our repair centers and are scheduling vehicle repair appointments and insurance estimates.
Our highly trained and knowledgable staff is ready to assist you and are prepared to make your experience as pleasurable as possible. In light of the ongoing pandemic, we have taken additional precautions to ensure that our team members have a safe work environment and can continue to provide quality repairs for our customers.
To help prevent the spread of the virus that is responsible for COVID-19, we want to assure our customers that their health and safety remain our top priority. As such, we have taken several steps to protect our customers:
- 24-hour access to our vehicle key dropbox
- Vehicle pick-up and drop-offs
- Communication via phone & email
- Disinfection of vehicle door handles, steering wheels and keys throughout the repair process
We are also following guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for ensuring a safe work environment for our employees:
- Promoting frequent and thorough handwashing.
- Encouraging workers to stay at home if they are sick.
- Encouraging respiratory etiquette, including covering coughs and sneezes.
- Increasing physical distancing among employees and between employees.
- Discouraging workers from using other workers’ tools and equipment when possible.
- Maintaining regular cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces, equipment, and other elements of our work environment.
Our customers are our priority at Premier Collision Center, so you can expect us to conduct ourselves with the highest levels of professionalism during and after the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. We hope you and your families remain safe and healthy and look forward to seeing you if you ever experience a loss to your vehicle.